The main objective of the EDI Special Publication 2021 – Decontamination of hazardous substances is to compile and share information related to relevant hazardous substances that may appear in construction, demolition, dismantling or refurbishment sites.
This publication is intended for the general public, not just for specialists. Thus, it is addressed to EDI’s members, public administrations and, in summary, anyone who may be interested in the subject.
It is produced by the European Decontamination Institute Secretariat, with the contributions and collaboration of the members of the EDI working group on Hazardous Substances.
- Types of Hazardous Substances
- About EDI
- Working group on Hazardous Substances
- Hazardous Substances and case studies: asbestos, lead, silica dust, PCBs, dioxins, arsenic…
- Special contents
- EDI Special Publication 2020
- EDI Industry Report 2020
- What we do and how to get involved
- Format: A4
- Number of pages: 80 approx
- Date of publication: May 2021
- On-line: Free for direct EDI members.
- Printed: To be determined.
EDI offers you the opportunity to give visibility to your brand through this special publication, of great interest and reach.
As a sponsor, you can choose from the different marketing opportunities that the association has designed.
All sponsorship packages include:
Advertising space inside the publication (size depending on the package contracted).
This publication is possible thanks to the financial support of the following companies: