The webinar “Recycling of PS-foam demolition waste containing HBCD” will be held by EDI the 13th, October, and will be given by Ms. Alix Reichenecker, from POLYSTYRENELOOP.
The webinar will explain general concepts about the process of recyling PS-foam demolition waste containing HBCD and lessons learned that may be useful to demolition companies in the future.
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is EDI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Introduction
- HBCD? EPS? XPS?
- What are we talking about and why is this relevant today?
- Part 3: Recycling of PS-foam demolition waste containing HBCD
- What do you mean by physical recycling?
- How does the material come from demolition to us?
- What lessons have we learned?
- What perspective can we have on the future?
- Part 4: Questions and comments from participants
Ms. Alix Reichenecker
Wednesday, 13th, October
- 15:00 h (Brussels time) – Start of the webinar
- 16:00 h (Brussels time) – End of the webinar
Participation in this webinar is completely free for all attendees, you only need to register in advance.
For logistical reasons, the number of participants is limited by the platform itself, so registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the available technical capacity is reached.
WARNING! For security reasons, you must complete the registration form and access the webinar from an up-to-date browser. The platform does NOT work with Internet Explorer. You can access from any other browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari (on Mac and iOS devices).