The webinar “Recycling of PS-foam demolition waste containing HBCD” was held by EDI the 13th, October, and was given by Ms. Alix Reichenecker, from POLYSTYRENELOOP.
The webinar explained general concepts about the process of recycling PS-foam demolition waste containing HBCD and lessons learned that may be useful to demolition companies in the future.
+ info about the webinar
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is EDI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Introduction
- HBCD? EPS? XPS?
- What are we talking about and why is this relevant today?
- Part 3: Recycling of PS-foam demolition waste containing HBCD
- What do you mean by physical recycling?
- How does the material come from demolition to us?
- What lessons have we learned?
- What perspective can we have on the future?
- Part 4: Questions and comments from participants
Ms. Alix Reichenecker
|Date||October 13th, 2021|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EDI website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!