While working in the decontamination of hazardous substances, it is extremely important to take good care of the equipment in order to make sure that the activity can develop correctly and avoid accidents. Moreover, depending on the substance that is being managed, the equipment will require different maintenance.
Because of this, EDI held a webinar titled “Maintenance of the equipment in hazardous areas” which took place on January 19th.
The session was presented by the experts Mr. Patrick Grandchamp, from HUSQVARNA BLASTRAC, and Mr. Pierre-Antoine Bottazzi, from IETS; who tackled the issues of equipment maintenance in areas containing asbestos, lead, or nuclear substances.
+ info about the webinar
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is EDI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Maintenance of the equipment in hazardous areas
- How can we maintain the equipment used in asbestos areas?
- How can we maintain the equipment used in lead areas?
- How can we maintain the equipment used in nuclear areas?
- What general considerations should we take into account for the maintenance of equipment used in other hazardous areas?
- Part 3: Case studies
Mr. Patrick Grandchamp
Mr. Pierre-Antoine Bottazzi
|Date||January 19th, 2022|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EDI website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!