Arsenic may be one of the most hazardous substances to be found in structures. Because of this, the process of its management and removal is quite complex and requires many considerations.
To deal with this issue and answer multiple related questions, EDI held the webinar “Arsenic decontamination and equipment dismantling”, presented by Ms. Anna Chtorkh, from CURIUM.
+ info about the webinar
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is EDI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Introduction
- What is arsenic?
- Why is arsenic a hazardous substance?
- Where it can be found?
- What considerations should be taken in relation to arsenic exposure?
- Part 3: Arsenic decontamination and equipment dismantling
- What decontamination solutions can be used?
- What considerations about safety on site should be taken into account?
- How should the correct waste management be carried out?
- Part 4: Case Studies
- Arsenic contamination analysis in situ
- Workshop and equipment dismantling
- Part 5: Questions and comments from participants
Ms. Anna Chtorkh
Wednesday, November 10th, 2021
|Date||November 10th, 2021|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EDI website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!