- EDI is already working on European Decontamination Industry Report 2021.
- Any decontamination professional can now participate in the study: suppliers and contractors.
The European Decontamination Institute, EDI, is working on the elaboration of its European Decontamination Industry Report 2021. A study that aims to collect data of high value for decontamination professionals across Europe and provides an overview of the current situation of the sector.
Likewise, this study includes a series of comparisons with the results of the previous edition, as well as different forecasts for the current year.
Participation is very simple: we collect the survey data from two separate questionnaires, one for contractors and one for suppliers, which allows us to better understand the market, providing an overview of the trends of the trade in Europe.
In addition, as this is a Europe-wide study, the surveys are also divided by country, which allows us to obtain general results for the entire continent, but also specific results for each country.
The surveys are conducted through a specialized platform, which will be active from April 15th to May 15th, 2021.
Completing the survey only takes 5-10 minutes and that time spent translates into:
- Generating a reference document for companies and entities related to decontamination.
- Providing a global vision of the trade in Europe.
- Provide tools for greater visibility and recognition of decontamination.
All responses are anonymous and can not be identified in any way who responds.
In exchange for their participation, all respondents will have full and free access to the study, which will be available in an online version.
For more information, please visit https://www.decontaminationinstitute.org/industry-report/