The European Decontamination Institute is the leading platform for national decontamination associations, decontamination contractors and suppliers.
The Decontamination Institute has a strong focus on developments in Europe, which are of interest to the decontamination industry.
Further, the Decontamination Institute has amongst others the following objectives:
- To look after, promote and protect the interests of the decontamination industry in Europe;
- To set and to promote European standards on decontamination techniques;
- To be involved in and have an impact on health and safety legislation;
- To be involved in improving the legislation concerning the removal and depositing of hazardous waste;
- To exchange information on techniques, working methods, and training;
- To maintain contacts with similar organizations in other parts of the world, e.g. Asia and the U.S.
What does EDI do?