Throughout the years, EDI has put together numerous articles and case studies regarding audit and assessment in decontamination.
Those contents were written by the Secretariat and our associates. Thus, they discuss a variety of topics related to audit and assessment in decontamination works.
Below, you can find some of the most relevant articles on the topic:
Below, you can find some of the most relevant articles regarding audit and assessment:
- “It is time to align our economic model for the future of the European Union”
- Pre-demolition audit:
- Quick scan: What is it and what is its purpose?
- Laboratory testing
- Traceability and quality management of C&DW
- The role of the pre-demolition audit in the UK
- VDI guideline for decontamination
- Hazardous materials in construction