While working in the decontamination of abstestos, it is important to be up to date with regulations in order to work safely and avoid accidents. The way of dealing with this dangerous substance may vary between countries, and the new Asbestos Directive will affect them differently.
Because of this, EDI held a webinar titled “The different European perspectives on the new Asbestos Directive” that took place on February 21st.
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is EDI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Introduction
- What is the asbestos situation like at the moment at a European level?
- What is the European Asbestos Directive?
- How does this new directive affect the current regulations in europe?
- Part 3: European perspectives on the new Asbestos Directive
- Part 4: Questions and comments from participants
Mr. Kai Salmi
Mr. Ad Schaap
Ms Souhila Paré
|Date||February 21st, 2023|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EDI website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!