The webinar “Removal of asbestos from pavements, vertical surfaces and ceilings” will be held by EDI the 15th, September, and will be given by Mr. Patrick Grandchamp, from BLASTRAC and Mr. Pierre Antoine, from IETS.
The webinar will explain general concepts of asbestos and then specifically how to remove asbestos from pavements, vertical surfaces and celings with practical examples.
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is EDI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Introduction
- What is asbestos?
- Why is asbestos dangerous and what does its level of danger depend on?
- Part 3: Removal of asbestos from pavements and vertical surfaces
- What does asbestos removal consist of?
- How we can remove asbestos from pavements?
- How we can remove asbestos from vertical surfaces?
- Is there a reference standard at European level or does it depend on each country?
- Case studies
- Part 4: Removal of asbestos from ceilings
- How we can remove asbestos from ceilings?
- Case studies
- Part 5: Questions and comments from participants
Mr. Patrick Grandchamp
Mr. Pierre-Antoine Botazzi
Wednesday, 15th, September
- 15:00 h – Start of the webinar
- 16:00 h – End of the webinar
Participation in this webinar is completely free for all attendees, you only need to register in advance.
For logistical reasons, the number of participants is limited by the platform itself, so registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the available technical capacity is reached.
WARNING! For security reasons, you must complete the registration form and access the webinar from an up-to-date browser. The platform does NOT work with Internet Explorer. You can access from any other browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari (on Mac and iOS devices).