The webinar “Removal of asbestos from pavements, vertical surfaces and ceilings” was held by EDI the 15th, September, and was given by Mr. Patrick Grandchamp, from BLASTRAC and Mr. Pierre-Antoine Botazzi, from IETS.
The webinar explained general concepts of asbestos and then specifically how to remove asbestos from pavements, vertical surfaces and ceilings with practical examples.
+ info about the webinar
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is EDI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Introduction
- What is asbestos?
- Why is asbestos dangerous and what does its level of danger depend on?
- Part 3: Removal of asbestos from pavements and vertical surfaces
- What does asbestos removal consist of?
- How we can remove asbestos from pavements?
- How we can remove asbestos from vertical surfaces?
- Is there a reference standard at European level or does it depend on each country?
- Case studies
- Part 4: Removal of asbestos from ceilings
- How we can remove asbestos from ceilings?
- Case studies
- Part 5: Questions and comments from participants
Mr. Patrick Grandchamp
Mr. Pierre-Antoine Botazzi
Wednesday, 15th, September
- 15:00 h – Start of the webinar
- 16:00 h – End of the webinar
|Date||September 15, 2021|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EDI website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!